Training and Development
We believe that the training and development of our people is not only good for their personal development but is also good for organisational performance, quality, effective management control, and most importantly customer satisfaction.
It is our belief that by operating in this way our staff will perform better, gain a greater degree of job satisfaction, enhance their feeling of wellbeing and stay around long enough to become competent/ expert at what they do, and help others become so as well.
When considering training SWM:
- Assess and agree training needs with individuals
- Create detailed training and development plans
- Consider learning styles and personality
- Plan training and evaluation
- Design materials, methods and deliver training
All of our Depot Mangers receive accredited Technical Competence training, jointly developed by CIWM and WAMITAB and all staff receive Induction, Health and Safety, Environmental and Legislative Training as well as vocational training associated with their job functions.